We Are:

My photo
Boston, Mass, United States
Cacophony Societies are disorganized groups of klowns, guerrilla artists, kitsch hounds, slackers, and noisemakers in search of experiences beyond the mainstream. We are nonprofit and nonsensical.

June 2008 Events

A long standing Boston Subversive group finally gets space on the internets!

We welcome members new and old to our June 2008 Urban Plunge and planning meeting.

June 14 - Kennedy's Midtown, 3:00pm:
Plan - Fun - Eat - Drink Gathering

We'll have a late lunch and brainstorm for July and beyond. Appetizers and NA drinks provided.

June 28 - Copley Place, 1:00 - 3:00pm:
Urban Plunge
Ex-Straight Ministries

A few Boston Cacophonists will venture forth to convert, in the name of Jesus Christ, straight people to homosexuality. Risking martyrdom, we will wander among the heathen crowd at Copley Place Mall, handing out pamphlets detailing the sinful practices of heterosexuals and offering salvation through gayness.

Backslid straight people, like myself, are welcome and encouraged to attend.

8 comments:

Michael Nagle said...

hey!

are you guys still active? let me know if so! (mpnagle@gmail.com)
--n!

Unknown said...

What's going on? Is this dead?

MrMedMorgan said...

So, I am going to go ahead and say this bad larry is lacking a pulse. I feel like the no action in months is a dead giveaway. Not to offend the hard work of these Cacaphonists but I think with a little more umph, a little more fun can be had.

-Care to join? Rejoin? Present a hostile takeover of any kind to my politely hijacking the Boston chapter? e-mail me at any one of my aliases: elliotgrne@yahoo.com
med.morgan@yahoo.com
e.q.harcourt@gmail.com

**I go by them all so feel free. I am already putting posters up around the city, so I hope that gets some traffic kickin.

3V said...

i was lookin at the other lodges and theyre still active. why not this one? at least cancel it so someone else can step in.

Tony said...

is this chapter still active? doesn't appear to be - has another one started up? I'm moving to boston in a few months and am in desperate need to spread surreal.

b.kiddo said...

lets band this together. This is so lame whomever dropped the ball. There are people interested.
cBos

Kaleb Callahan said...

Would definitely be nice for someone to get the ball rolling on a new chapter. This sounds like my cup o tea.

Hey Seuss said...

Arise and awaken!